Cavalier King Charles Spaniels – One Kind-Hearted Dog
With big and mesmerizing eyes, we’re sure that Cavalier King Charles Spaniel dogs breeds will melt your heart almost instantly!
They are captivating in so many ways, not just with their looks but also with their sweet personalities and dispositions. Here are some facts and tidbits of information about one of the sweetest little pups on which you’ll ever lay your eyes!
Tidbits and Facts
- Cavaliers can get along very well with cats and other pets
- No need to get a lint brush but you’ll need some grooming tools, because they shed moderately, despite their silky, medium length coats. Regular combing and brushing will be sufficient.
- Cavalier King Charles Spaniel dog breeds come in four coat colors.
- They love to show love by licking and they love to chase fun toys (especially feathered ones)
- Cavaliers are little watchdogs…well kinda! They will bark when someone comes to your door, but it’s usually to greet them in a friendly nature.
- They are slick and will try to chase birds, rabbits, and other small prey! Because of their chasing spirits, keep them leashed or in a fenced yard.
They don’t take up a lot of space so they can easily live in an apartment or a large home. Cavalier King Charles puppies truly don’t like being left alone for long periods of time. They are known to follow their family members around a room to room, so you’ve been warned!
We’ve previously raved about how sweet they are and it’s true, however, they do have a less than attractive side. These little boogers can be stubborn, sometimes leaving them with a reputation for being aloof or not smart. This isn’t true at all, they just pick and choose when and if they’ll listen to you! Remain patient during times of training Cavalier King Charles Spaniel dog breeds and always use positive reinforcement.
You can’t go wrong with these precious pups so contact Furry Babies today to find out how you can take one (or more) of them home with you!